IDEAS Academy (Innovate, Disrupt, Engage, Accelerate, and Supply)
The IDEAS Academy is leading the way in delivering aligned, innovative and influential learning experiences across the globe in the subject areas of Business Risk and Resilience, Cyber-infrastructure, Executive Leadership, Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
We provide friendly, positive and pragmatic support enabling you to achieve success whether transitioning into senior roles, moving from uniformed service to the civilian world or for personal sector specific development. Working in partnership with subject specialists, we offer a unique embodied quality of education alongside mentoring that makes acquiring information, skills or Masters-level qualifications both enjoyable and effective.
In today’s rapidly changing business environment, we embrace digital transformation, engagement and innovation to build upon our informed global marketplace perspective with flexible forward-looking educational pathways in leadership and executive management to new heights.
Leadership & Management Pathways (Level 6)
• Management Apprenticeships - through a mixture of seminars, workshops and work based learning you can gain a strong foundation of core knowledge.
• CIM accredited management trainng
Executive & Strategic Leadership Pathways
• Senior Leader Masters Degree Apprenticeship - this CMI accredited degree apprenticehip is not only supported by employers, but gives the opportunity to also gain an MBA.
• Extended Diploma Strategic Leadership & Management (Pearson)
• MSc International Logistics & Supply Chain Management (CILT accredited)
Non-Accredited Professional Courses
Our staff are ex-industry professionals and leaders from a range of logistics, supply chain, sustainable waste and related functions, up to board level. The group sits on the logistics strategy board for the county of Northamptonshire, has deep-rooted relations with major global companies from both an educational and research perspective and has close working relationships with professional bodies. All of this expertise and collaboration embeds the Institute’s theoretical research in real-world functions, forging an understanding of the desires and needs of the modern globalised supply chain.